Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rindunye pada mu....


It's been a long time I didn't update my blog.

Staying in Muar for 3 days gave me a wonderful and precious moment.
I went back to Lzr's village called Kampung Serom 2, Sungai Mati. Betul ke nie? kalau salah tak pe la kan. Hahaha... I went around the village. There, I have a look at Aizzaty's village. It is very near to Lzr's house. Aizzaty, kalau pas nie ko x singgah umah Lzr time raya, memang laa..dekat gle umah die ngn umah datuk ko..hahah.

The next day we went to Tanjung with Along's car. Oooops! Correction. Abang kpd Lzr. Ckp p'kataan Along nnt kene bhn lg. Seb bek abg die mcm garang. So, x de la byk ckp. Lzr introduced me with the rojak petis muar and abc. Abc sane hai hao je..rojak petis timun die pahit skt tp Mee bandung muar i bet must be wonderful gle. Cume x b'kesempatan nk mkn. Kuih siput mule2 mcm biase but then bile blk s.alm mcm t'ngiang-ngiang pulak. Means that kuih siput tu HEN HAO! hahah..we took few pictures at Tanjung.

Off we go to Pak Andak's house in Tanjung. We thought off going for Mee Bandung Muar after visiting Pak Andak's family. Aleh2. mlm da kol 9 and we had our dinner yg dimasak oleh Pak Andak. Jadi, dah terkenyang. Balik2 je tdo.

The next morning rite after suboh prayer merempit with lzr. This time I took a snap of her house senyap2. tp of course la die dgr bunyi my camera yg bising2 tu..hahah..well, da curik pon dulu. semate-mate utk org yg kg nye dkt serom 2 juge..hahhah.

10.30am bertolak from Muar back to Shah Alam. Thanks Lzr for the nice moment n thanks to Uncle yg peramah and the whole family too. InsyaAllah ade umur yg panjang akan ku lawati Serom 2 lagi. =)



No comments: