Wednesday, February 24, 2010

oh, banyak kerja!

I thought being in the committee for Accountancy Week is a simple task but then I started realized that its a bit burdening. Haha, no other ways to pull myself out from this situation. Gotta face it.

Starting from today..oh, banyak kerja..

24/2 - Dahla baru balik dari meeting MICPA tadi ni, reached home at 9.15pm
25/2 - Tomorrow ade Hari Bersuke Rie AFTAS 07/07, bakal balik lambat lg..
26/2 - The day after tomorrow, balik kampung.
28/2 - Kenduri utk atok n mak tok nak g umrah, & umah pak andak lagi kene pegi..

Common tests
1/3 Monday, 10.15am - AIS510
2/3 Tuesday, 10.15am - MAF620
4/3 Thursday, 10.15am - TAX490
5/3 Friday, 10.15am - FAR430

Have to and must struggle. Ok, bring ur books back to Melaka. Nothing to do at kampung melainkan reading and doing revision.

Rite after habis exam on Friday need to rush to prepare all the stuff for Accountancy Week coz on the 6th March Accountancy Week!! I'm handling the Telematch activities with several more committees.

8th-11th March - Guess what?? English Week!!!
13th March - Dinner Watikah Pelantikan. Theme: Corporate style.
14th March - Sunway Lagoon!!! Hari bersuke rie bersame all committee of AFTAS.
19th March - Tidy up AFTAS Room.

Ok, for 3 weeks I'm going to have a bz and hectic weeks. I need car!! I have to go to class on my own after this. Gotta some project work too to be completed. Oh, ibu and ayah. Hope you can undestand me well. See my schedule. Hectic kan?

No comments: