Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Daku sgt gumbira!!!

Its been a long time where I demanding for new baju kurungsssss. I got mine yesterday at Mid. Happy!!! Ibu gave us RM400 to spend on buying the kain. Actually it is for the coming Hari Raya but then I took the opportunity to buy mine skli.

Ibu provide us with 1 baju kurung for Hari Raya and another 1 for daily classes. I took 4 pasang!! Hahah. I don't know why I'm in love with cotton. We spent only RM330.30 but then mine worth RM150. Bayangkan the total of RM330.30 for the 4 of us but then I took half of it. Then, I decided paying only RM50 back. Kind of mcm tanak org lain bising laa.. If I were to be in their place pon mcm bengang kott..amek melebih2 gle.

2 pairs utk Hari Raya. The one before, that we decided to sew for Hari Raya dah leh jd baju kurung for daily classes. Bayangkan, sikit beli baju kurung jadikan baju Hari Raya, at last jahit dulu dah. hahah. ni semua pasal ibu la coz she bought a new batik or sutera for RM350. Orang ade duet sendiri boleh la kan ibu kan? If la ibu offer to buy me the batik sutera worth RM350, awal2 dah tolak. Why? because I don't want luxury things. I can get RM350 at Kamdar or Nagoya for more than 10 pairs and why should I get one only. Tak worth it kan utk student?? Ok, tadi tu budget corner..heheh.

Last night I got one of my kain cut. Ibu cakap, she wants me to see how the right techniques to sew baju kurung this evening and now I don't know who is going to be missing this evening. I think I'm the one coz I have a lil stuff to be done maybe at Pyramid. Maybe not planning for a movie to watch. Along dah ajak ngan semangatnye ke Pasar Rabu at Seksyen 7. Entah hape la yang die semangat tu.

Okayh, this coming raya won't be a great raya. Bakal miss Alang so much and much and much where she will be celebrating her raya in India. Alang, eventhough it is pain to accept it, but then you have to be tough once you were there kayh. You've never been away from ur family for a long period of time. If la I'm the one who were being offered to go there, Ibu and ayah must not worried much. Alang tak pernah dok asrama betul2. Kalau orang pon risau jugak tp tak pe lah, nasib baik ade adik ipar kitorang yang leh jage kan alang kat sane kan?? hehehhe... =)
I will always pray the best for you even awak suke marah orang time orang lupe teknik yg betul main rubic cube. =P

1 comment:

cerun said...

aii ngah..adik ipar y kna jge ek..