Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hari Suke-suke AFTAS


25th February was really a great day. Joining bowling wasn't that bad. Mentang2 group aku menang. Asal cakap best je laa..hahah..

Hahah..my group got 441 marks for the first round but then it decreased to 330+ in the second round. Our group made to the final. and we won! Actually i'm not the one contributing loads of marks for my group but Naj, Yan and Nazreen did the best.

I don't know why I can't drag the photos anywhere. Geram. So, I let it be on the top of this post. The first N is Naj and at the bottom is Nazreen. Mine was T and I stands for Izyan. the marks on the left tu group loser! hahah..takde laa..that one group mama..mama!! Azim, Lzr, Ayu n Ayin.

Naj and Yan got the best player for men and women. No wonder why my group boleh menang coz we have 2 great players here. Deorang main pun ade style punyaaa.. Aku pulak p baling kat tengah2 macam nak pecahkan lantai boling tu je..hahah...

Sebaik sahaja pulang dari Ole-ole 18 kesengalan mula terasa di seluruh tangan kanan. Until now the pain still terase and the happiness will stay longer forever.

Still seek for the next activities for our batch. =D Got ideas?? go tell them..

No comments: