Friday, February 19, 2010

Expect nothing..

Life wasn't that happy all the time.
It's just like a wheel.
Sometimes u r on the top,
and sometimes u r down to earth.

Sitting in the bathroom for half an hour thinking what to write on this blog.
Many things came through my mind but then I have to think first before I wrote or else it will be a disaster.

I agree with the statement that people never have enough in their life.
Same like me.
I feel bored when I'm alone and I need crowd,
but then when there are crowd I feel like being alone.
Actually I don't want to be alone but I feel like being alienated.

Ok, think positively.
think positive.
Positive thinking.

Ouh, they forgot about me,
Maybe because I'm shrinking.
Doing cycling every evening for at least 20 mins?
This is just a dream.
Hahahah.

When I ask for an outing,
there will be many reasons given by them
BUT
when others ask for an outing,
the answer will be YES!

Ok, I'm the weirdo.
Very very weird.
People can't expect my mood.
Oh, no wonder why.
I forgot to use my daily bottle.
I love the statement most...

"FAKE IT UNTIL YOU MAKE IT"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do the fake smile!!! :)