Saturday, November 21, 2009

Revealed everything

Case 1

Location: Swimming pool
People involved: Ilmy, Ridhwan & Ustaz bahasa arab.

It was the day where we were having swimming class coached by my Ustaz Bahasa Arab. I was late for the class, so Ridhwan and Ilmy decided to go to the swimming pool first for the swimming class because I'm not ready yet with my swimming stuff. So, as they go I found my swimming suit. I wore this type of swimming suit:
At least I'm not wearing the two pieces one. I tried to find another one that fully covered my body but I can't because I forgot to bring it and somebody said to me that I need to rush and it's ok for me just to wear the one I put on. I came down to the pool and having the swimming class like the day before. I'm proud of my friends and my coached because they didn't stared at me weirdly and didn't said "pehal engkau kat luar pakai tudung lek lok tetibe mandi pakai sexy cam ni pulak".hahah. Nice to have friends like them because they didn't complaint a single word thou.


Case 2

Location: in front of my house

People involved: ateyn and her friends

This case happened when all the people are tiredly sleeping with snoring soundly. As I woke up in the morning I found that my cars gone missing. Luckily, my sister wasn't back home that night, so she use the BFT one.The one gone missing are BFR and JHC. I was a bit upset that time because we can't go back to our village since the family's car have been missing but I am a bit happy because they replace it with 4 different cars. Myvi, Wira, Kancil and Mitsubishi. There, I booked Myvi so that I can use it to UiTM. Accumulated all my cars now are 5. That was so...many. I told my mom about that. She said that it's our rezeki. After several hours, ateyn came to my house and she said that she pranked me on my birthday. =( tak dapat Myvi tu.



Case 3

Location: area Shah Alam

People involved: Najlaa and several people that I don't know who they are.

This time, where I asked my lil sis to drive the red Mazda car similar like this one that you can open their roof.


but, she drove it badly. So, I took it and drove to my house. As I reached a junction near my house, I found two other red cars similar like the one I drive but theirs are Cecila and Ferrari if I'm not mistaken. I followed them and stared at them. Suddenly, they asked me an address. I looked at the address and I realized it was my friend live in Bukit Jelutong. They didn't know how to ge them, so I'm the one who will lead the way to BJ. But that time, it was raining and I don't know how to use the roof to cover the car. So, we rest a while at a nearby house until the rain stop falling. There we talk and talk and talk. FYI, the driver of the Ferrari and Cecila are boys and they brought together their partners. Hah..melepas! While talking with them, I realized that the Mazda car is mine, so after this, I do not have to trouble myself following my father to campus. I can bring my own car to class everyday. Bestnye!!!

Dreams for the Longman Dictionary means that:
  1. a series of thought, images, and feelings that you experience when you are asleep or
  2. a wish to do, be, or have something that you would like to happen or
  3. think about something else and not give your attention to what is happening around you or
  4. imagining that you have done, seen, or heard something that you have not

Mine is number 1. =D

2 comments:

Yana Azhar said...

Habis tu, yang lain mimpi sapa??

airasepintar said...

semua tu mimpi i la yana...
1st t sbb i tgk kt fb my fren swim pki 2 pieces..tekejut gle..
yg 2nd n 3rd tu mybe keinginan i nk ade my own cr kot..heheh