Thursday, November 12, 2009

Homemade Chocolate..yummy2

The heart chocolate contains almond.
The pink leaves contains strawberry filling.
The white roses contains caramel.

This is Oreo covered with chocolate. Eventhough the chocolate are not in the container, but the taste of the Oreo is still crunchy and yummy.
Hope that one day I can make this yummy homemade chocolate. The taste of the chocolate were the same like the Cadbury one but it contains less sugar. So, it just suit with your tounge.
Ibu, teach me how to cook chocolate. I love cooking and I want to have my own chocolate. Do teach me Ibu, so that I can give the chocolate to my lover. Isn't it shuuuwweeeettt??? hahah..
From my humble opinion, I think chocolate is the best present to give to others because it have all the elements needed in a person. How about you??

1 comment:

muya said...

sedappppp nye