Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Did I really kissed a boy??

I wasn't aware that I had kissed a boy when I was 5.

I felt ashamed for kissing a boy.

I realised this when someone told me about the kissing thingy.

Along said so.

So does Ibu when I asked her 2 days ago.

She said that I was very naughty that time.

I teased other children.

Can you imagine how?
Argghhhh....

Along had been awarded with good behavior when she first entered Severn Infant School.

and I? I got nothing.

Just burdening my parents where they had to go to see the headmistress many times.

Because of me.

I hurt people. Lots of people.

I make troublesss.

and I was the lil young devil..hahahahahh

Talking about kissing, no wonder why Luke or Robin doesn't mind about me kissing them.

Because I am a cute malay girl. =)

You can see the difference of me when I am 19 and when I was 5.


Urrrggghhh!!!

Hope that time can walk back, so that I can get my pretty young face back.

Okay, I'm just dreaming. Oh. please go away, pang! pang! wake up! wake up! It's 2009 already.

FYI, I got the award too!!!

" CONGRATULATIONS, Fatin! You did it! For being polite and working hard."

Signed by E.J.Morris, date:14/7/95

At last, I am a good girl. Everybody loves me.. =) xoxo
I love you too guys!!!

No comments: