Thursday, November 11, 2010

I will write when I think I wanna talk

This few days..really makes me feel bad..

Straight after my last paper, vrooosshhhh...off I go to Penang and get back home at 1.00am.
Feel sorry for ayah because he drove from Melaka to Shah Alam and fetch me and straight to Penang and back to Shah Alam back. He spent half of his day in the car. Driving all the way from south to north. I offered him once, twice, thrice..badly, Ibu was there, she was very afraid if others drive the car. Maybe we will drive like crazy..like teens always do.

Sunday..What did I do on Sunday? Perhaps tidying up the house..Oh, can't remember well.

Monday, got myself in my room watching Grey's Anatomy and How I Met Your Mother. Other than that? Oh, sleeping all day since my house was sparkled by the electric wire. No fan, no light, waiting for my uncle to come and repair.

Tuesday, having an appointment with the person in-charge for the Auditorium and meeting with the sponsors regarding conference hall, exhibition booth and also the dinner hall.

Wednesday, finished up with the backdrop and also poster for gala night since I was being asked to promote Gala Night. Owh, I can't find any caption that may attract people. I posted it in the group, and suddenly comment comes in. People commenting about my poster. I really didn't feel good at this time where I spent half of my days doing things that I wasn't supposed to do it, and suddenly people criticizing on my work. I am mad.

Today, my classmates are going to sit for their last paper at 9am, and I need to go to UiTM early in the morning just to settle all the unsettle things. Also having a meeting at 1pm and followed by my meeting after the grand meeting. Sorry friends, I'm not going to KLCC after the meeting.

Tomorrow, preparing myself for a camping at Kem PLKN Kerling. Its hard for me to keep away from camping because I love recreation things. I miss my school days. I wanna turn the time back so that I can be in my school back. I wanna go camping and have fun all the time without thinking of how hard being a university's student.

I'm back on Sunday, hope I can make it before night comes.

No comments: