Tuesday, September 7, 2010

today's diary

Waiting for 'adik' Azizah..
Ok, I called u adik again..hahah..
ur supposed to call me adik ok jijah..

Raya with many2 baju kurung and I don't know which baju kurung should I wear for raya..
It is all green..because our theme for this raya is GREEN!
Alang, I'm trying to sew your baju kurung cause ibu almost retired with the jahit things.
Once I got ur baju ready, then I'll post it to you ok..sabar ye lil sister..hahah..

Sneezing more than 3 times shows that u r having a symptom.
Yes, I am the person that sneeze for trillions time.
tired of that, I can't wake in the morning.
I have flu!! not this time, please..
I shouldn't be NOT well for this raya.
I ate my medicine because I can't stand anymore with the runny nose.
but a pil didnt make me comfortable..
I think I should eat another 2..
Oops! over dose..confirm terbongkang atas katil..

OK, off now! Jijah must be on her way by now..
Here I come IKEA!!

No comments: