Tuesday, September 14, 2010

thanks for calling me.. =)

Along: nah ngah tepon

Angah: sape? (i look at the phone and i started to smile cause i was expecting that was the call that i have been waiting for so loooong)

Ms. Lynette: Is this Fatin?

haa...bila die speaking, dah mmg dpt bajet la sape call. lagi2 ngan no depan die start with 03-7xxxxxxx.

She asked me for how long will my duration of internship, and the she asked me whether i can be place to the tax department or not cause the audit department had been fully occupied. This was the most saddest part. I really wanna feel the feel of being an auditor cause i know i won't be an auditor when i work in the real corporate world.

I asked people on the frustrated thing, and certain did agree with the post and some of them, nope! so, i am still thinking..n keep thinking..n can't stop thinking..what shall i do now?

ok, first and foremost I will go for the interview this Monday. A bit scary ade..cause I have two interviews in a day and I think I might need someone to accompany me or should I go alone? the assessment will be at 12.30pm and I need to rush straight away to Damansara Utama for the real interview. Oh, many things need to be learned and studied. I need to know about two companies with two different position. Bear in my mind cause I need to really fall in love with the audit and tax position.

Conclusion : still in dilemma.. =(

No comments: