Thursday, September 23, 2010

i am so hungry

i am really2 hungry right now. I can't stop myself from eating. having a piece of sardine with half sayur tom yam campur for berbuka makes me full but after 2 hours of training in the swimming pool makes me hungry back. no wonder why those trainers went out for supper after that.
I reached home at 11 and I took an apple. few hours later while i'm doing my assignment suddenly i felt hungry and decided to have a glass of plain water. rite then i took a balang of kacang hijau and ate it. rase macam nak angkut 1 meja bawak naik bilik pun ade. haha. hey, fat girl! don't eat too much! you are in a diet programme. I need to put my aim. gonna win this game. huhu. 7% reduce. fuhh! byk tu but then, swimming doesn't makes me losing weight but building up all the muscles, same goes to cycling. control! aim! aim!

No comments: