Tuesday, September 14, 2010

BIG trouble!

Enough with the sewing thing!
Oh, I can't stop myself from doing that until it is completed.

Big trouble since I haven't started with anything yet.
Assignmentssssss = Never touched!
Interview Assesment = Partly but the reading part, no!
ASC = This is really crap since all the person in-charge on leave. Do come back and work la..
Another ASC = Hunting KL for sponsorship. Can't wait for this Friday. Gotta feel the experience.
Deloitte = more freaking out since they haven't called me for the internship status.

Ok, that were the university part..

for the personal part...
today = still thinking whether nak puasa or not. Yesterday I survived myself fasting alone.
tomorrow = buy ingredients for blueberry & lemon cheese cake.
thursday = off to mak ngah's house for 'adira's' birthday.
saturday = preparing myself for open house.
sunday = gonna scale my weight for the challenge. Cannot lose this game mak andak, abg long, kak lang, huda and aliaa..heheh

No comments: