Sunday, October 10, 2010

There's the girl wearing telekung




Guess what I'm doing right now? Sitting in front of my laptop and start blogging!! I'm the blogger with my own story. I talked about people sometimes. The girl wearing telekung is me! I'm waiting for Asar actually but it dragged me for almost an hour waiting for Asar. I'm wearing telekung for almost one hour. haha..duduk dalam bilik pun bertutup. bagus betul. haha..
Sedar tak sedar, Syawal just ended and now entering the month of Zulkaedah where muslims started to perform their umrah and haji. same goes to my parents and my youngest sister. They are about to perform their Umrah soon in December leaving the three of us at home.

10am was my company secretarial paper. I think I perform much better than the previous test. I hope to get good carry marks, so that I won't get bad results for this semester. Thanx to sir coz u helped a lot. Hope getting extra marks from you. hehe
now, 4.55 pm, I plan to pray after this and wash my dirty car. Extreme cleaning need to be done but my eyes, half opened. This shows that I am very2 tired. Tonight, no facebook-ing or blogging. focus on the next test. I know I am really teruk in Financial Markets but don't give up girl, u can!

tomorrow, isnin. let us fast ramai-ramai even though Syawal just ended. It is the best diet ever. Drink lots of water during sahur and berbuka. Discipline yourself big fat girl! Oh the best thing about puasa is save money! yeeehooo..can spend on other things that can be part of my long term belongings.
yazid, anis, aizzaty and apis. Off they go to Pyramid menghiburkan apis yang berduka lara. Apis, don't be sad, make sure you earn money when u're working, then u can go to L.A whenever u want. Oh, but don't forget to prepare your visa a month before the actual date. I repeat, a MONTH ok..nanti kena tahan lagi visa tu. To Lzr and Zira, have fun there..Lzr, sampai hati pegi L.A tak reply message aku..sedih tau..maybe orang tu dah beli i-pod touch die kat LA la tu..

ini adalah ipod touch Lzr..

No comments: