Friday, January 8, 2010

Honey,Dear..oh manisnye di mulutmu itu..

welcome back fatin filzah...

i've been dead for quite a long time..

i'm back with a new me in a new year..

i wish it wasn't too late for me to wish a happy new year to all my beloved friends and also those who knew me..

i just wondering and keep on thinking why is it so easy for a guy to express the so called sweet panggilan to an opposite gender without having a special relationship with them??

for me, sometimes it is sweet and sometimes it is like..'yek, ape kehal mamat nie??'

let say, if u don't have any special relationship with them yet you are a so-so with them or just the kenalan lame, what would u do or react if they use the panggilan manja??

u spoke out directly?
or u just ignore because thats the nature of a men?
or u reply it back with the same panggilan?

from my opinion, those who have the relationship will take it seriously..i mean they really mean it about the saying honey or wtv but if they don't, i think they were just playing around with the girls. don't you??

oh men, please bear in your mind, don't play with these words because it really2 meant for your beloved. i won't hate and i don't hate guys talking to me with these words but just don't do it because it annoys me a lot.

No comments: