Monday, January 18, 2010

Alone..

Betul lah kate orang hubungan adik beradik ni bagai air dicincang takkan putus. Mungkin seorang tiada tidaklah begitu terase kesunyiannya tetapi bile 3 orang pergi memang terase kesunyiannya.

Since last year i'm practicing my daily life to UiTM with ayah. I don't want to burden anyone else by demanding a car. Alhamdulillah, I can adapt with my new way of life. Now, I have more time to study. Watching television still part of my routine which I will and must watch Akasia slot. After Maghrib, I went upstairs and start doing all things that are not related with my studies, then I start to study after Isya'.

Maybe this is the best way to stay me focus on my studies without doing merepek things.

In this empty house just left Ibu, Ayah, Adik and me only. Along now is staying at Commercial Centre while Alang is in KTT. Both of them are in their final semester of studies. Both of you, I pray you guys for the best. Hope you will success. Me, myself living in a big room that supposed to be 3 gadis cun but now i'm the only one gadis cun left in this big room. Achik, he seems very happy with his life now. He's now entering the CIDB at Section 27. Haih kamu..seronok ye dapat lepak slalu kat luar skarang. I wish you all the best outside there. Don't be too happy and aggressive Achik. Take care of yourself and always remember to pray. Jangan hyper jugak. Kaki tu masih berbesi yerrr...

Love you all...mmuuuaaahhhhxxxx!!!!!

Ikhlas from angah yg degil and x suke dengar ckp ;)

No comments: