Wednesday, January 20, 2010

aaaaaaaa!!!!!!! pimples!!!!



Oh pimples!! I love u MUCH!! Oh, its a painful word. See that pimples on my face. I can't bear it anymore. It grows and grows and grows and yet I don't know when will it reduce. I thought the redness of the pimples are not obvious but then, when I took a picture of myself I can see many and many and many pimps. Serves you right!! Hahahah..I'm not focusing on this lil kid but I concerned more bout my PRETTY face. Hahah. Fatin, do take care of your face la!! Its horrible you know. Horror!!! Goodbye ugly face.


I am not really into my pimps actually. It is just because I was very shocked with my face where I didnt' realised at all it became worsen. Change topic please! This lil girl. Cute kan? See her when she ate popcorn. If there is any popcorn competition, I really wanna participate in by putting this picture. See carefully...
Comel kan? This time, we went out to Pyramid with Mak Andak comel and her daughters. We went there to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2!!
Chippets was great! I bet you won't regret buying this movie tickets. Why am I promoting it now? Ah! Kodi sungguh kamu. Tak pelah. For those yg blum watch this movie lg, go and grab the CD. Oops! I mean DVD. Lupe orang dah tak pakai CD lagi. Hahah. Hey, c'mon la tgk budak comel nie. Comel kan die mkn popcorn? After watching this movie, we called her chippets sbb mcm chippets yg comel tu. I forgot her name la. Si gemok pendek yg padan dgn Theodore tu. Mak andak, I'm still waiting for the next school holiday, then you can treat us some more movies with popcorns!!! hahah.


This lil girl ni pon lg satu. tak sangke sungguh die tak la malu alah sangat. She is just 8 or 9 year old. I can't really remember my cousin yg sorang ni. Mak Andak's daughters are all pretty and fair. This girl is very independent where she manage to make herself to school. She eat on her own, take bath when the time shows 12.00 in the afternoon because she will be having her school in the afternoon. Tembam lg comel. Geram!! =)

No comments: