Saturday, December 12, 2009

Waiting for something

Am I too workaholic??
Yup, sometimes I do feel the same too. I thought of taking the habits from my dad. Relaxing at home doing nothing was much bored rather than working. You work, you earn money. You sleep, you earn fats. But for me, I took both statements where I work, I earn money and also earn fats. Eeuuwww...that's disgusting. If I were just sitting at home doing nothing, yet I still can't have fun with you guys. Sometimes when I'm not lepak-ing with you guys it doesn't mean that I'm avoiding you, but it just a small problems where I didn't have enough money to spend until the end of the month. I do shopping thingy when I have extra money at the end of the month. So, collecting money from now on is better than having a deficiency in your purse.

Almost 2 o'clock in the morning,
I didn't sleep yet. Ibu, ayah, adik & achik are at Melaka visiting my Grandma while me and my sister were enjoying our life in Shah Alam. Enjoy ke? of course la..I watched movie, I ate Big n Tasty. It's all just for free and not to forget that I got a piece of blouse for really cheap. Mak Andak was the one sponsored for me and my sister's day out at Bukit Raja. At least we did something as a return by taking care her lil daughters. Lolipop from Famous Amous pon Mak Andak belikan. Childish! Alaaa..tak dapat nak upload pic anak-anak mak andak memandangkan the card reader having problems.

5 hours more..
I need to prepare myself for a picnic at Janda Baik. I thought of baking a chocolate cake. Yet, I realised that there were no Mazola Oil in the cabinet and also the cocoa powder. I decided to change my plan. I went out to the grocery and bought 10 eggs. Actually there are still lots of eggs in the fridge but I'm a bit afraid to take it because I don't want Ibu keep on nagging and what ever for taking the eggs for my own purpose. I forgot to set the time for the Puding Caramel to be ready. I just make my own assumption when the due time. While waiting for the Puding Caramel finished, I made chocolates for the order being assigned by Ibu while we were on our way back from Mak Andak's house. Finally, 36 hearted chocolates are ready for packaging and being sold to Aunty Zanariah.

Kak Niza, I'm waiting for you to pick me up at my house this morning!!

No comments: