Sunday, September 13, 2009

menghabiskan hari2 terakhir bersama....

YANA


haaa..for 2 days i'd spent my time with this beautiful girl...ni lah minah yg nak fly pegi UK dah...i'm gonna miss her ssooooo much...

GAMER
we went to watch gamer on thursday night...actualy, there were 11 of us watching and suddenly the number of people decreasing to 8 only..where's the other 3?? hahah..mereka sebenarnye sesat nk ke OU..smp tersampai kat Puchong and then they end up going back to Shah Alam and watched UP..I wanna watch up too..People said the movie was so shweeet!! auuwww...

RASTA
wah..mentang2 bru pukol 11 eh...mau lepak lagi yaaa...this is because arif n nisa...memenuhi permintaan mereka mau lepak di Rasta..I don't like Rasta much because the price there doubled the normal price at mamak's restaurant..We sat there and talked until my watch shows at 2 o'clock in the morning..and maf's assignment terbengkalai tak terbuat...When we wanted to go back, we found a sesat bibik..came from nowhere..i dont have any idea where she comes from..
Bibik..bibik..comel pulak tuu...ni lah bibik nye...

have a look at aizzaty's face...gelisah kah anda?? heheh..ika..tersenyum lebar...
MURNI
The place where we have our breaking fast. I love their blended..yummy2..the first time I went there I ordered honeydew blended and for the second time I have Honeydew blended too..but this time I shared with Yana or else my stomach will get bloated..I ate loh si fan too in the claypot with yana also..Nasib baik share ngan yana food tu..kalau x, jd syaitonirrajim nye frens laa...huhuh...membazir kalau tak habis..We end up eating there around 10 o'clock..this is Zira's food.. Spagetthi Carbonara..delicious!! ummm...

ANDALUS
Andalus is a place where people sisha..they said the taste were good and smooth..this is the fourth time i went there if i'm not mistaken...what i like at Andalus is the smell of their asap...hahah..sedap bau...we played memory using cards and Zira won the game..and then we played CLUEDO..I like that game..at first, its difficult to understand the rules of the game and how to play and as we started to play, its easier actualy...and I'm the winner for the game..huhu..we took more than hour to finished it until Lzr fall asleep... I end the game with the statement 'PUTEH bunuh Ridhwan menggunakan ROPE di dalam SPA'..huhu...tipu je snanye statement tu..At 3++, we heading back t0 PJ to eat Nasi Lemak Power bak kate Zira..The nasi lemak was so tiny and small and I don't know it cost how much because Hazwan treat us for Sahur..urmm..I had a heavy food by eating Nasi Lemak Suri...While on the way back from Andalus, ternampak la satu kereta BMW putih plat AW41 (betul ke cam nie??) but the most important thing is Awal..I saw him..haahha..Yana sempat cakap Hye lagi kt die...tu je..excited sbb terjumpe die..tp die lepak kat Castle not Andalus..

RUMAH SEWA YANA,LZR,ZIRA,ZATY
This rumah sewa Jalan Plumbum will be the last place for me..we reached there around 6am..and then I took out my contact lenses and fall asleep..I woke up at 7am and have my Subuh prayer and then I continue back sleeping until my watch shows 12pm..that's great..I never woke up at 12..penangan lepak punya pasal smp ke pagi..amek kau..hahah..once in a blue moon..nways, I enjoyed much since it was with Yana...nanti rindu kat die..ni lah masenye nak lepak puas2 ngan yana...kan yana kan? =)


4 comments:

Yana Azhar said...

babe!! thanks tipon! i definitely gonna miss you guys!

fatinfilzah said...

ur welcum yana!!! =)

Anonymous said...

'putih membunuh ridhwan menggunakan rope di spa?'
hahhaa lawakk..tp u terrer cluedo. nnt lawan lg ok! :)

fatinfilzah said...

nak2...nak maen lg...bes kan???