Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The 7th post of the month

There isn't much to say for today.
It's just because i'm practising myself in posting 7 post at least each month.

What makes me sad today??
  • Apis lambat pulang buku pinjaman. dah kene denda 80 sen tapi apis yang bayar. tetapi ini telah menjatuhkan reputasiku untuk mendapat pelajar cemerlang. (hahah..berangan la nak dapat best student)
  • My parents didn't tell about having an apen house on this saturday. This means that they don't want me to involve in this open house event. I didn't say anything. At least inform me. I was abondened by them. =(

What makes me happy today??

  • I've bought achik a pendrive that cost me only Rm24. This is for his 17th belated birthday. Achik, I know I owe you many gadgets like your mp3, headphones and also your 128mb pendrive (dah hilang pon..heheh). So, I replace it with a new one and its capacity is larger than the previous one. Hope u'll happy with it.
  • Going sahur with Ika!! yeay! this is Ika's idea but I like too. Luckily, i don't have much to do for tomorrow classes. So, tonight... 'kite enjoy!!'
  • Finished reading Shopaholic and baby. It's fun. You should read it since Becky Bloomwood have many crazy things in her mind and how Luke being patient with her in fulfilling his luxury desires.

Ok! I've got to go. Chiao's for CTU's class that is really2 ... urm, u solve it by yourself.. =)

No comments: