Monday, September 7, 2009

Ekspidisi mencari kasut raya di Pyramid

The journey started at 10.30 where I fetched my little sister from her tuition center and brought her straight away to Sunway Pyramid with my other sisters. There, ibu gave us money to buy shoes for raya. I told my mom at the first place where I just wanna go find a pair of shoes and rush back home because I have lots of work to be finished up before Tuesday but time passed by so quickly that i didn't realized i spent approximately 5 hours there just to find a pair of shoes each. The first one who got her shoes would be my youngest sister. Adik, next time I will buy your shoes after I got mine. Mentang-mentang la dah dapat dulu, asal nak balik cepat je. If it wasn't in the fasting month, for sure I give her something that can silent up her merengekness tu. We still searching for a nice pair of shoes. There we walk and walk until we reached Parkson. There,we had tested the hypnos perfume. At that time, while testing, I discovered someone who I haven't contact him since the last 2 years. Why am I always seeing him lately?? but too coward to have a talk with him. Hish! benci la hidup ini. This is the actual story I wanna talk about. He was walking with his family and I didn't know if he saw me. Lemme tell you the chronology of meeting him after he decided pursuing his study in Malaysia. Bak kate pepatah, 'hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri, lebih baik di negara sendiri'. macam tu eh? dah terlupe lah pulak peribahase nie.
  1. where I met him in Bukit Raja with her girlfriend and he wore white shirt.
  2. while I was in Jamilah (JLH 8509), he walked thru the car and got in the car behind Jamilah which is green Myvi and I didn't know who drove it. He wore white shirt too.
  3. when I was rushing to Arab's class after having CTU at DK3. Dia pakai putih lagi.
  4. this is the last and newest one which I saw him this evening. wearing white too.
Pehal die suke sangat putih nie? Entah2 wardrobe die full of white tshirts only tak?? hahah
Why did I always saw him lately? I'm trying to avoid this from happened. Eeeey...pegi lah jauh jauh kamu ni perasaan. You will receive nothing if you keep on tracking and stalking him. I remind it.. NOTHING!!!
Did he noticed me when I was walking in front of him in the 3rd situation above?? I walked through him and I really look straight in his eyes. I did and he did too I think. Ok, the fact is I'm afraid to see him again since the last tragedy in 2006. I won't forget that and what amazed me was because I've been waiting him since 1999 where I first met him and know him in 1998. Almost 10 years. Mak aih..lame gile weyh. I prefer being like this from hurting other peoples feeling just because of hunting this 'white tshirt' guy. Nak pakai putih je jugak la lepas nie, baru boleh same sentiasa. hahah..lawak gile hidup asek putih je, baik pakai telekung terus je ke mane-mane. hahah.
Back to my purpose of going to Pyramid, nak cari kasut la of course kan. I got mine and my elder sister too but pity with alang, the one she wants most tak ade size. Kesian kan. Never mind alang, you still can have one later.
And..and..the most thing that I was very very very happy is because I bought my dad a shirt. Actualy we bought. We make a contribution of 30 bucks each for the Bonia shirt. Huhuh.. Ayah, tu kire as pengganti hadiah for your birthday lah eh. Special tu ayah dapat baju raye tau. Khas from your daughters. Ayah, hopefully you'll happy with the shirt.
We end up our shopping in J.CO. Its been a long time I haven't ate the 'don-don at-at' bak kate adik. Actualy that is donut. hehe. We reached home at 3.30pm. =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe..ape la angah ni..drpd cte kasut,tetibe cte sal white-shirt guy..hehe..ex-lover ey?? hoho.. btw,sian alang xdpt ksut yg die nk..
sng2 kaki ayam je..hehe..

fatinfilzah said...

purpose snanye white-shirt guy tu la...haahah..

Anonymous said...

hahaa ok lepas nih pegi maner2 pakai telekung jer kayy! hahaha