Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Day where I left alone

being alone actually is a good thing...
I use to be alone at college since my sister always busy with her system and she often stay at her friends' house...
so, being alone now in my family's house is nothing for me...
I have my own time...
I can enjoy myself by surfing the internet as much as I like...
Watching television all the time...
That is quite fun but I think if I live like this for another weeks, I might get into Tanjung Rambutan..hahah

What happened with me for the last one and a half week??
Am i pressured??
For almost 2 weeks i live alone and so far I am happy with myself..
Why?? I didn't hang out with my friends at all...
Maybe it's because I started hating lepak malam??? no..no..no..
the lepak thing is actually nothing but how you manage yourself..
and now it's proof that i can't manage myself well..
I always feel pretty crap in the morning...
so, how to prevent this??

the night before.....
  1. avoid coffee and chocolate the night before. (coffee and chocolate may disturb your sleep)
  2. make sure you are happy before going to bed.
  3. pray. (the most important thing)
  4. don't eat dinner right before bed. (the digestion process terencat)
  5. organize your room well. (make sure nothing is on your bed except you)
  6. go to the toilet. (built a safety zone, takut terkenc tgh2 mlm)
during the night....
  1. make sure it isn't too hot and too cold.
  2. keep the window open. (give a good airflow)
  3. have a consistent sleep. (6 hours a day)
  4. cut out noise. (tula pasal dok kampung aman damai)
the morning...
  1. drink a glass of water.
  2. exercise. (at least 20 minutes)
  3. say no to coffee... =)
  4. breathe deeply.
  5. have something excited to think about.
  6. get up straight away. (don't snooze your phone over and over again)
  7. be grateful because you are still alive. =)
try using the tips..u might get a wonderful day every morning and also through out the day.. =)

ha'ah ek..npe ttbe ak ckp sal bende2 yg leh menyegarkan di pagi hari...
da terpesong dari topik asal nie..hahah

Actually it's related to my topic which the day where i left alone, i post something...
it is a part of my lonely activity..hahahah...

hope to see you soon... xoxo...

No comments: