Friday, August 21, 2009

Awkward heart or awkward girl?

Kekunci perkataan
H=Heart
G=Girl

(knock! knock! knock!)
H: can you open the cage for me please?
G: What for?
H: I don't wanna be trap in my own cage. I'm bored being in here for years.
G: Why? I gave you all the things you want.
H: haha! Did you?
G: I don't know.
H: You don't know?? pe kes babe??!!
G: I don't know! Please don't ask me anything.
H: Pe pasal la ngan engkau nie. Cacat tol..Go and ask yourself.
G: I'm letting you out of the cage for someone but I don't know how can I let u in back.
H: There you are weird girl.
G: No! I'm not! but it can be...heheh
H: Please don't laugh. I'm serious.
G: Ok! Whatever.
H: Aren't you jealous of looking couples out there being together all the time?
G: Yup, of course! They look sweet and sour.
H: Hey! Not sour laa..but sweet only. So, what are you waiting for? Lemme out of here, then
people will say the same to you too. Nak ke tak nak?
G: Of course laa...but I'm still searching for someone who can help you out of the cage.
H: why la? You've found someone already aite?
G: I don't know. I don't think so. I think I'm just acting.
H: hish! gile la kau nie...suke mainkan perasaan orang lain kan?!
G: No, I'm not but I don't think it's the right time.
H: Pale hot engkau! Sampai ke tua pon tak kan jumpe. Bagus la tu.
G: he is not my Mr. Guy. Tolong lah faham weyh.
H: Memangla. you're the only that understand yourself. not others.
G: he is not my type. Fullstop!
H: have you ever dream being with him for the entire of your life?
G: One simple word. Nope!
H: Keling! Kejap nak kejap x nak.
G: Eh! suke hati aku la..ko pehal nak pakse2?
H: If that's the case, quit from being with him.
G: ek eh..aku cam de pape je ngan die tapi bknnye official ok..tp..people will start talking if i end
up this 'cam de pape' things tu..
H: It's better if they start talking now rather than in the future when things become complicated.
G: cam na la mau cakap ngan die nie..i'm in an ethical dilemma.
H: lu pikir la sendiri! you're the one who create problems.
G: help me please.
H: I have my problems too. thinking of how can to live in the cage.
G: I know. Sorry. Can you just sit in there silently? I promise I gave you a long lasting freedom.
H: When? 10 years more?!
G: No la! half from that. ok?
H: Up to you.
G: Okayh! I'll try my best to be the happppiest single person in the world.
H: good!

Notes: Sorry to the person called 'him' and also to my friends. I've tried my best to be with him but I knew I'm not ready yet. Perhaps I will love someone called 'husband' but not 'boyfriend'.
That's me..if you wanna know.. =)