Monday, August 10, 2009

Am I addicted??

Am I addicted on posting my words in my blog??
hurmmm..maybe...awal2 la kot cam nak terajen...
for only today i've posted 3 posts...that's a lot...
i think by doing this will release the tensionnnnessss of study...
agak nye la kot kan...heheheh...

i feel sleepy..someone! help me out from this situation...
i slept for only an hour today...
i'm going to be sleepy in class after this...
pagi tadi bangun pon dah mamai2...
ntah2 lecturer ckp kt dpn kang pon bagaikan angin masuk telinga kanan kuar telinga kiri..heheh
wake up! wake up!!
ok...class far..ready to sleep..but i'll utilized the time as possible as I can...
half an hour should be ok..
that means I still can focus for the remaining one and a half hours in the class...
yay!! happy to here that...
good night sleeping beauty... =)

No comments: