Monday, October 19, 2009

My Convocation Day

I woke up as early as 6.30 am and get myself ready for today's convocation.
I can't believe that I had finished my diploma and now, I am part of the UiTM Alumni.
Entering the hall is not the frighten thing ever compared to walking on the stage.
But..but the most weirdo was we walked along the red carpet using mask.
You will laugh if you see us walking with the robe and mortar board covered with the mask on your nose and mouth.
No one recognize you seince all the graduates look the same.

The moment where I said will be the worst part where I was left alone. I thought everryone will enjoy taking picture after the convocation day. Yet, I was wrong. Many of them went back home and when the time I realized everyone was at home, I was very dissapointed because I'm willing to stay because I wanna have a good great pictures with all my friends. I told Ibu to go home first and I will wait for Ayah at 7.00pm. I went downstairs looking for someone but nothing I found. I went back to Ayah's office and sit there alone until I get sleepy. Several times I nod my head saying yes and sometimes it went to the left. Haha. Nasib baek takde orang perasan.

I end up my boredom by asking a permission to Ayah using his office desktop to use the net. I went out and took his notebook and doing his work in it. Thank you Ayah for letting me use your office desktop even you were having lots of work to be completed. Facebook...TOT! block by the UiTM web. Luckily they don't block the blogspot, or else I will continue on nodding my head at the cushion. What i found by surfing the net is...

the examination timetable...yahooo!!!
Thursday, 29/10/2009, 9.00-12.00 : FAR400
Sunday, 1/11/2009, 9.00-11.00 : CTU553
Sunday, 1/11/2009, 2.15-5.15 : MGT534
Thursday, 5/11/2009, 2.15-5.15 : CRG520
Sunday, 8/11/2009, 2.15-5.15 : MAF420
Wednesday, 11/11/2009, 2.15-5.15 : PSA420

Good luck guys in preparing for your finals. Hope that all of us will success with flying colours.

I'm happy too because I got 7 presents for my convocation which are:

  1. a bouquet of roses from my parents.
  2. 3 bouquet of flowers with a bear on the middle of it from the PRPK's staffs.
  3. a cute small bear from my adik.
  4. 2 salam kaup from maktok and ayah's staff.

Thanks to those who gave me presents and thanks to those that came for my convocation. I really really appreciate it.

Hope my life's in UiTM for today will end up early as early as possible. =)

1 comment:

Yana said...

SALAM KAUP I LIKE!!