Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It started with a LIE

I thought things can be settled down by telling lies to others.
I thought lies can be a better way to protect others feeling.
I thought lies can be the best things ever.
I thought lies is everything to me.

Time goes by..
people will not know that you were lying..
but one day the truth will be revealed..
there, the situation will be more complicated..
where involved many people..
prepare your weapons to protect yourself by giving good reasons for your lies.

it happened where i lied to my parents just because I want to hangout with my friends.
There i told her lies when she discovered that I'm not at home when the clock reached 9.
I don't wanna call her because i knew that i will be a bit nervous.
I don't wanna look obvious telling lies,so i text them saying that..
"Ibu,ayah..angah tak siap lagi kerja group ngan kwn angah..kalau nak balik kol 10 pon dah tak sempat sebab memang takkan habis malam ni. Sorry ibu, ayah angah lambat bagi tau."

I was so so so mean that time because i wasn't actually doing group work but guess where i was??
Tour around the One Utama.
I stayed at my friends' house for 3 days 2 nights, yet they didn't asked me anything where the hell i'm going without updating them everyday. That's beacause i'm afraid to tell more lies.
See there, you won't feel better if you started to lie at the first place.
Just be honest with them. If they do not let you going out, just accept the fact that they have good reasons for not letting us hangout and what not.
They care us. They love us. and they don't want bad things happen to us.

The morale of this story is be honest with yourself, your parents, and also your friends.
Lies can't solve anything.
You can't run from the truth cause we are not being born to be a liar.
We are bad in lying.
Don't get angry with the person who scolded your for being a liar.
It's for the sake of your life.

Make yourself free from lies. Live in a good and healthy life without lies. =)

No comments: