Saturday, August 21, 2010

hey, use my cleanser!



just have a thorough look at my pic. which one present the best?
alal yamin or alal yasir?
the left one is the original cut and the right one is the fake one.
why?
because i edited the right pic.
my face if u look closely u can see the pimples and all the red small things appear on my face.
with my 'cleanser' it all got rub nicely.
none of ur money being spent to have a nice passport pic.

Lemme teach u..
1. open the photoshop software.
2. click on the spot healing icon.
3. hold the alt button and click on the clear and smooth skin of yours
4. click normally on the pimples and messy things.

you will find out that ur pic look very nice and full of satisfying. haha

p/s: actually i got one passport pic but people keep on saying 'gambar mata terbeliak'. thats why i decided to make a new one. it only cost me rm5 for 25 pics. cool aite?

No comments: