Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Wish...

I wish I can be..
a good daughter,
a good sister,
a good student,
and a good Muslim.

a good daughter: I wish that my tongue will get stuck if I want to blurt out the words "ah or hurmm". I wish I can only said "boleh aje, no prob!". Ibu, you are the queen of my heart and ayah, you are my hero!

a good sister: tired of being a bad sister towards my eldest sister. Wish I can be nice to her all the time till the end of my life. No more arguing and misunderstanding between us. Hope to be a good listener towards my youngest sister. Pity her for having a sister like me.

a good student: 110% attention in class without sleeping and get good grades that will satisfied the lecturers.

a good Muslim: never ever late in performing Solah and never ever and ever and ever fail in reciting Quran and doa every single day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

angah,folo tau..

fatinfilzah said...

insyaallah..nak blaja jd bdk baik ni..hehe